- Edit your paper to conform to the style template, and take into account the reviewers comments.
Note that all papers are limited to 6 pages - there is no distinction between oral and poster presentations.
- Complete the electronic copyright form
This will step you through the process, and collect the form.
- Incorporate the required copyright notice on the bottom left corner of your first page.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-2748-4/16/$31.00 ©2016 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-2748-4/16/$31.00 ©2016 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-2748-4/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE
- Proofread your paper thoroughly to confirm that no further revision is required
- Create an account by logging into the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site
For the Conference ID use 39509XP
Your email address and password
- Upload your paper through PDF eXpress Plus to confirm that the paper complies with IEEE Xplore requirements This also collects your paper
- One or more authors must register for the conference by 1 November
|Submission of full papers for review
|16 September, 2016
|Deadline extended to
24 September, 2016
|Notification of acceptance
14 October, 2016
|Final papers due
1 November, 2016
21-22 November, 2016